In the latest SBC Podcast I was joined by Tom Brownlee from Bookie Bashing and SBC’s very own Rowan and Josh to discuss everything golf betting for 2024
The great thing about assembling a ‘panel’ like this is that we all do things in our own way, we all have different levels of experience and we all have circumstances that dictate how we can bet.
This includes 2 strategies for betting each way (with bookmakers) and for the first time – betting to win (on exchanges mainly) and how each of us do this.
We covered the various options for different levels of bettor in our latest Special Report on Golf Betting and in this pod, we ‘add some meat to the bone’, with practical tips, insight and experiences that can help you.
An In-Depth Chat With Hardened Golf Punters
In this episode, Tom, Rowan, Josh and I discuss:
- ‘Cliff golfers’ – those who have cost us the most but who we dare not leave off our shortlists!
- How we bet on golf, including shops, online soft bookmakers, exchanges and even Fantasy Golf
- How the Bookie Bashing Golf Tracker works
- Odds ranges, ‘sweet spots’ and which bands of odds can deliver massive profits from places
- Timing, bookmaker profiling and when we bet to balance every consideration
- Lesser known bookmakers and exploring firms not on the Oddschecker grid
- Win only betting – why the tracker finds value (if it does!)
- Quirks in the data between different tours
- Drawdowns, tempering expectations and finding strategies that match individual risk appetites
As ever, if you have any questions, comments or feedback please get in touch via the normal channels!