What we collect
We may collect the following personal information from you within the Websites:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, or phone number;
We may collect the following personal information from you when you use our Service(s):
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, IP address, geographic location, or phone number;
- Unique Identifiers, such as username, account number or password;
- Name and e-mail address when you provide feedback from the Service(s)
What we do with the information we gather
We may use the personal information collected from within the Website or when you use the Service(s) to:
- Provide you with the Service(s) requested
- Send you communication from the Service(s) requested
- Assess the needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you promotional and marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Facilitate your transactions with other users when you use our Service(s).
When you provide us with personal information about your contacts we will only use this information for the specific reason for which it is provided.
We may transfer personal information to our sub-contractors that help us provide our Service(s). Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our sub-contractors. Such sub-contractors may include third-party payment processors who process your credit card and other payment information for Fortuna Publishing but are otherwise not permitted to store, retain or use such information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, including unsubscribing from any emails we send you, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- At any time you can request that your details be erased. This can include any current subscription and payments details, any future correspondence details, and all records that relate to your association and dealings with us. Email us at email@example.com to request this.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use information which is held about you to show you relevant advertising on third party, or affiliate, sites. This could involve showing you an advertising message where there is a legitimate interest on account of your previous dealings with us such as a similar membership, written or verbal interest, opt-in to receive information or past transaction history. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you want to stop all personalised services from us, including targeted advertising messages on third party sites, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Drake House, Gadbrook Way, Northwich, Cheshire, CW97RA