It’s been an interesting festive period to say the least with the big teams appearing to join Wayne Rooney in focusing more on the festive cheer than their hard working opponents.
Most of the top teams were over turned in the festive/ new year period with last night’s Man U defeat the icing on the cake. It’s been a bad period for Alex Ferguson, but the Fink Tank value system has had a cracking time. Here are some of the bets it picked out recently:
- Villa to beat Chelsea away at 14.8.
- Blackburn to beat Man U away at 21.0
- Sunderland to beat Man City at home at 7.0
- Fulham to beat Arsenal at 4.33
- Bolton to beat Everton away at 7.5
- Newcastle to beat Man U at home at 5.5