For any wannabe Pro Gambler, there are 2 key hurdles to overcome when it comes to making money betting, which are…
1) Having access to winning information and correct money management; and
2) Adopting the mindset of a winner.
In my experience, far too many people rely solely on 1) and expect that 2) will just fall into place as they go along. This is not always the case. After all, its a well known stat that only 2% of all who gamble actually go on to make a profit, leaving the other 98% to swell the bookies coffers.
So how then do you adopt the mindset of a betting winner?
Well for starters understanding how that big lump of grey matter insider our heads actually works can really help. Continue reading