Its fair to say that January can be a tight month at the best of times, so it makes sense to cut costs where you can.
So with this in mind we waited until this month to share with all SBC members our review of a little known FREE racing tipster service, which has been making eye-watering profits for the past 2 years now.
As our exclusive analysis reveals, this free to all tipster has made 115.16 pts profit from 249 bets at a Return On Investment of 36.85% in 2010 and 2011 – which is a huge profit.
To put this into financial terms – at simple £25 stakes, this would be a very handy £2,879 profit in 2 years. Who would turn that kind of money down these days?
To give you an insight into just how good this service is, below we have a number of extracts from our exclusive review for you to read. We have removed the services identity as this is for SBC members only, but it should give you a good idea of how good it is.
Excerpt From Our SBC Review…
“Service in Detail: The ***** *** column is operated for free and features a number of contributors, with the chief among them, *** *******. After speaking with ***, he offered some insight into the concept and the brief that he was given, which is a good starting point to explaining how it all works…
“The ***** *** is a weekly column usually published late on a Friday that is designed to highlight what I deem to be overpriced horses set to run in the big races on a Saturday. Of course, I do the big festivals too so stakes will naturally be increased in March, April and June for Cheltenham, Aintree and Royal Ascot. It’s objective is to achieve a long-term profit but this is to be gained by backing big-priced horses, usually in handicaps, resisting the urge to back shorter-priced animals when things aren’t going our way.”
The bets themselves are delivered in a very clear and practical way, with a significant write up going into more detail than most tipsters. The copy supplied isn’t for vanity, it offers constructive and clear rationale on the selection and also offers commentary against many of the main protagonists in the race.
Service Results: Headline results have been strong since the inception of the ***** *** concept in late 2009, showing a ROI in excess of 36% since 2010 which immediately makes this free tipping service of great interest given the returns.
Service Staking: The majority of bets are 1 pt win or 1 pt each way – and this isn’t a high volume service, much like Pricewise Extra. It is usual to have just two selections (often in the same race) per Saturday. Ideal if you like to just bet on the weekend especially. Often the festivals provide more bets, as you can see with spikes in staking coming in March (Cheltenham Festival) and June (Royal Ascot) each year.
*** indicates that he is suited to deploying selection methods which aim to find big priced value runners, saying:
“It’s my belief that personally I am better at spotting a big-priced winner on a regular enough basis to turn over a decent profit than I would be backing shorter-priced horses which would obviously require a better strike-rate. As I usually just do the one race on a Saturday I like to pick the most competitive race that’s priced up by Friday afternoon. I’ll go through each horse individually, watching loads of video form, to try and find something that gives me an edge.
It is difficult to find value with bookies, and punters blessed with more information than ever before, but I do believe that thorough homework can reap rewards and the best way to do that is to watch as much racing as possible. I like to picture how a race is likely to unfold in my head so pace, ground and draw are three of the more vital factors I consider. I also like backing big-priced horses that are unproven over a trip or on certain ground conditions if their breeding suggests it will help them find improvement.“
This staking and selection methodology echoes the thoughts of other prominence tipsters, many of whom say that race watching is first and foremost as the route to profit.”
Read The Full Review In Our Latest Mag
If you want to read more, we have a full rundown of this service, its results, how to follow and insight from the expert behind it all in the very latest Smart Betting Club magazine – which is out now.
That isn’t all it contains though as it is also choc-full with absolute must-read info for those of you keen to find out the latest on what makes money betting.
The full contents of our latest mag includes…
- The 2012 SBC Best tipster guide, featuring our unique awards for the best tipsters across a variety of sports for 2011 – find out who you should follow this year. Includes Gold, Silver & Bronze awards for best racing, sports and overall tipsters.
- The darts tipster, which had an outstanding 2011, making over £3000 profit from just 163 bets at £100 stakes. In operation since 2007, its run by a proven darts expert who continues to make money for his followers. In an exclusive deal, membership of this service is open only to SBC members.
- The latest on our very profitable Golf Betting Strategy exclusively available free to SBC members since 2010 to huge success. Compiled by one of our resident pro gamblers, it made nearly £9000 in 2011 – read the full strategy and how you can follow it in 2012.
- More strategies on how to bet on corners from SBC Editor and football expert Peter Ling. It includes a corner ‘Premier League Table’ and 4 strategies to follow to make this work.
- Our exclusive interview with professional gambler Russell Clarke, who has made in excess of seven figures profit on the exchanges. In this revealing chat, he shares about his unique betting approach and just what he feels it takes to become a professional bettor.
- Plus much, much more besides including all the latest stats, reviews and updates on the best betting tipsters, plus all the free strategies and systems for you to download or follow on our members forum.
Click here to join today and gain instant access to all of this and more.