Yesterday saw the release of the very latest Smart Betting Club magazine, which includes exclusive reviews of 3 previously little-known betting tipsters, whose profit-making advice has really made us sit up and take note.
We have monitored each tipster for the past year in order to put together these definitive reviews and in doing so, believe we have uncovered a few hidden gems you won’t want to miss out on.
Read on for more details, plus how you can make significant savings on each tipster with a Smart Betting Club membership
The full contents of our latest mag includes…
- Our exclusive review of the little-known racing tipster service, which in a year’s proofing to us has grown its betting bank by as much as 374.59%. Read about our exclusive live bet testing and how we fared following the tips with real-life bookmaker accounts. If this tipster interests you, then they are also offering an exclusive 20% discount to all SBC members.
- A second review of another profitable horse racing tipster, whom we have been proofing since May 2011. Having made over 345 pts profit in just 522 bets (15.8% yield), our exclusive analysis explores this service in depth and just whether we feel they are worth joining. Again – they are offering a 1/2 price exclusive deal for SBC members only. Stop Press – They also bagged 2 winners at 25/1 and 16/1 on Saturday – bumping their profits up even further
- Our third review from football expert Greg Gordon on the new Premier League focused football service, with a proven edge in one of the most famous competitions around. Since October 2009, they have made over 117% growth from just 328 bets in the top flight. Our review also features details on how you can save £60 on membership exclusively via SBC.
- Our interview with ex-racing trader, greyhound bookmaker and current BettingExpert.com top tipster – Stephen Harris on his own approach to betting. Find out just how he learnt to make money betting and how you can follow his profitable racing tips for free.
- Big-race analysis and tips for Glorious Goodwood from top racing tipster – Scott Armstrong who has two value bets at 5/1 and 16/1 for next week’s festival to share. You can also check out his ongoing Horses to Follow list, featuring 20 horses to watch out for in the future.
- Plus much, much more besides including all the latest stats, reviews and updates on the best tipsters, plus all the free strategies and systems for you to download or follow on our members forum.
Access all of this, plus our huge back catalogue of tipster reviews with a Smart Betting Club membership – available for the equivalent of just £1.32 per week and with a full money back guarantee if not in any way satisfied once you join.
To finally make your betting pay, click here to join and gain instant access