In a week in which the Trademate Sports service posed the question ‘are we the best football tipster service in the world?’ SBC has today published our extensive review of their unique value betting service.
You can access this review immediately with a Smart Betting Club membership.
Over the course of 6 months live tracking we placed more than 1000 trades using the ‘Trademate Pro’ software, which identifies value bets across a range of bookmakers, brokers and exchanges on multiple sports to get a real sense of how it works.
Here is what we found:
- A ‘live’ edge of 1.52% ROI was made over 1029 trades with ‘sharp bookmakers’ such as Betfair, Matchbook and SBObet
- The historical results with sharp bookies indicated a similar 1% to 2% ROI over more than 15,000 trades since 2019.
- There is also a considerably higher ROI of around 3 to 5% available if betting with ‘soft bookmakers’ – the likes of William Hill, Bet Victor and Bet365
Now if those ROI figures don’t sound like much – think again as this is a very good figure for the markets that Trademate Sports bet within.
Yet these are just the headline figures and there is a lot more to Trademate to consider – all of which can be explored in our very detailed review including…
- How it can provide a pathway from beginner to professional bettor for anyone with the time available to use.
- How the software works and its edge over ‘closing line odds’
- The tweaks you can apply to really enhance its profits and just who we would recommend the service for.
But perhaps best of all if interested in their service is the news that as an SBC member you can save up to €50 a month on a Trademate Sport subscription. All part of the many tipster discounts you can enjoy with the SBC service.
See you on the inside!
Smart Betting Club Editor