In the latest Smart Betting Club Podcast Episode, I was joined by former professional snooker player turned successful tipster and punter, Craig Edwards.
Craig has used his snooker expertise to beat the bookmakers for decades whilst also developing a profitable golf strategy along the way.
Being a former professional sportsman, he looks at markets slightly differently and in our chat he shares some insights that can improve any punter’s betting!
We talk about:
- Craig’s snooker career and his near miss against one of the all-time greats!
- His introduction to betting, early edges and meeting shrewd punters
- How a player’s frame of mind is a key component in Craig’s selection process
- Betting psychology, tipping & focussing on the long-term
- Bookmaker skulduggery!
- Bet timing and how the exchanges can provide excellent value
- Balancing value betting with keeping bookmaker accounts open
- Why taking a break is vital & Craig’s plans for the future
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Craig’s service, Edwards’ tips was the subject of a detailed review in Issue #133 of the SBC Magazine. It’s 4 year record of profitability in both snooker AND golf has resulted in the service being elevated into the SBC Hall of Fame.
Subscribe for full access to read this review and all of our tipster reports and betting guides plus details on how you can save 20% on membership to Craig’s service (just another benefit of SBC membership!)