In the latest Smart Betting Club Podcast Episode, I was joined by former professional snooker player turned successful tipster and punter, Craig Edwards.
Craig has used his snooker expertise to beat the bookmakers for decades whilst also developing a profitable golf strategy along the way.
Being a former professional sportsman, he looks at markets slightly differently and in our chat he shares some insights that can improve any punter’s betting!
You can listen to Episode 50 now via Apple / Spotify / Google / YouTube and all other major podcast directories (search Smart Betting Club)
We talk about:
- Craig’s snooker career and his near miss against one of the all-time greats!
- His introduction to betting, early edges and meeting shrewd punters
- How a player’s frame of mind is a key component in Craig’s selection process
- Betting psychology, tipping & focussing on the long-term
- Bookmaker skulduggery!
- Bet timing and how the exchanges can provide excellent value
- Balancing value betting with keeping bookmaker accounts open
- Why taking a break is vital & Craig’s plans for the future
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Craig’s service, Edwards’ tips was the subject of a detailed review in Issue #133 of the SBC Magazine. It’s 4 year record of profitability in both snooker AND golf has resulted in the service being elevated into the SBC Hall of Fame.
Subscribe for full access to read this review and all of our tipster reports and betting guides plus details on how you can save 20% on membership to Craig’s service (just another benefit of SBC membership!)
To help SBC members get 2023 off to a flyer, we recently published an extremely detailed review of a new Hall Of Fame service: Edwards Tips, which is run by ex snooker professional, Craig Edwards.
Craig’s service is a hidden gem – a verified 26.42% ROI from nearly 9,000 bets, 770.41pts profit since inception, selections in untapped markets and with an option to follow on the exchanges – what more could you ask for?
PROFIT TO ADVISED & ALSO MIN ODDS
Profitable tipping across two sports for 4 years is remarkable in and of itself, but Edwards Tips has other features that contribute towards its Hall Of Fame status.
- Also makes a profit at ‘minimum odds’ of 7.11% ROI compared to the 26.42% ROI at advised prices, so you know this is not a service just scraping top prices like some unscrupulous tipsters.
- Constantly review the usability of the service with price sensitivity and keeping bookmaker accounts in mind
- Choose markets carefully – snooker match betting and untapped golf markets provide solid, low-volatility selections alongside more speculative bets in the outright markets
- Provide regular clear communication to subscribers with bet advice, guidance and a real understanding of bookmakers and the betting markets that Craig specialises in.
DISCOUNTS WITH SBC MEMBERSHIP
In Edwards Tips, we also have another example of the benefits of SBC membership!
Not only can you read our detailed review and analysis of the service in this special 15 page PDF but you can also get a massive discount on Craig’s service as an SBC member.
That is because Craig is offering all SBC members a 20% discount on annual subscriptions and 10% discount on 3 and 6 month subscriptions with him.
If taking up the annual option, that 20% discount is a saving of £54 just for being an SBC member!
(Especially good value when you realise that’s more than the cost of joining SBC in the first place!)
You can read the full Edwards Tips Review and access your discount immediately by signing up to full SBC membership.