With account restrictions and closures getting worse by the week, sharp bettors need tipsters, services and strategies that do not rely so heavily on access to soft bookmakers and their array of concessions.
With this in mind, we have been working on numerous projects to help you including:
- Advice to help maintain bookmaker accounts
- An independent bookmaker guide
- Free tipsters with edges on Betting exchanges (or with sharp bookies)
- Extra emphasis on exchange & sharp bookmaker performance in our tipster reviews.
To take this all one step further, we have developed a brand new section of the SBC members area that is solely dedicated to tipsters who are profitable on Betting Exchanges like Betfair or with Sharp Bookmakers like Pinnacle who welcome winners.
No Bookmaker Accounts? No Problem!
To see a snippet of what is on offer, you can visit this page to see how we are profiling tipster services that have edges on exchanges or with sharp bookmakers.
You will find examples of two horse racing services, a golf tipster, a football tipster and a basketball specialist.
All are usable on either Betting Exchanges or with Sharp Bookmakers who don’t limit winners.
This is just a small snapshot of what we offer and as an SBC member you can access a complete listing of suitable tipsters including:
- Details on the service and what they do/offer
- Links to SBC reviews and further information
- Results, with reference to exchange/sharp bookmaker performance
- A discussion on who the service is suitable for, including level of expertise and experience
- Any extra detail we can share, usually from our own usage of the service(s) in question
We have done this for over 30 services and will be adding to the list every time we profile a tipster who shows profitability without the need for soft bookie accounts.
This means that if you can’t bet with ‘soft bookmakers’, you can still make profits from your betting! You just to have to do so in a different way.
Sign Up For Full Access!
To get full access to all of these resources you will need SBC Membership.
With profit becoming harder to come by in this industry environment, we will be focussing on projects like this one moving forward, making now the perfect time to sign up for a full SBC membership!
If you have any questions about this (or any of the other things we offer), we have more information about the benefits of membership here or are happy to answer any specific questions on social media (@SBCinfo) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org!