As an accompaniment to the launch of our brand new ‘5 Stages of Profitable Betting‘ resource, myself, Rowan and Josh recorded a recent podcast to talk about our betting journeys, sharing our knowledge about each stage along the way.
We have been delighted with the response to this pod and, as a result, we have decided to do a follow up to answer the many questions that have come in since.
So far, we have had many queries, including:
- The best tips on getting started as a total newbie?
- What order (and how) to work on the ‘soft’ bookmaker platforms to delay restrictions and obtain as much profit as possible?
- Which tipsters are best for those who want to pay for expert advice?
- Recommended bankrolls for each stage?
- Free tipsters at The SBC and how some of them are different from ‘the norm’?
- Using Bet Brokers, How to choose the right one and accessing Pinnacle odds.
If you would like to listen to that podcast (for the first time, or again!), then please click here for a direct link.
We would love to have more questions to answer so if any of the things we talked about left you wanting to know more, then please get in touch. You can do this by Tweeting us @SBCInfo or by emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!