The very latest Smart Betting Club magazine is out now and is a must-read for those of you keen to find more on what makes money betting. It has something for everyone, from our exclusive reviews of a profitable Rugby and Horse Racing Tipster plus our interview with the professional punter who makes a living from his own betting.
Sign-up here to gain instant access to this latest mag (and our entire back catalogue) or read on for more…
The full contents of our latest mag includes…
- Our in-depth review of the very promising Rugby and Horse Racing tipster service – run by a team of betting industry insiders and with an excellent track-record. Affordably priced we think we may have uncovered yet another top tipster of the future.
- This service provide 4 horse racing tips each day (2 are available for free) and 2 for members only. Since May 2011 they have made £4,350.20 to £10 stakes. This equates to betting bank profit growth of 290.1% – nearly 3 times your money in just under 2 years.
- Their in-house Rugby expert has also been pounding the bookies since May 2011, with a profit of £2,166.00 profit at £10 stakes from 759 bets. Again the betting bank profit growth is huge at 270.8% from less than 2 years betting.
- The first in our new interview series with professional gamblers entitled “How I Make Money Betting“. This month we spoke with pro punter Peter Green who revealed exactly how he makes a living out of following tipsters. He uncovers:
- How he went from perennial loser to long-term winner.
- Why he doesn’t watch the sports he bets on.
- The tipsters he follows that provide the backbone of his betting profits.
- How and when he places his bets and just which bookmakers he uses.
- His advice for other punters looking to copy him.
- Our independent review of another high profile horse racing tipster – Strikeline Racing. With a winning record in 3 out of the last 4 years and 1214.3 pts profit since 2009, we report back on our experience in tracking them for the past 12 months.
- An exclusive interview with a former trader who lifts the lid on what really goes on behind the scenes at the bookies. We put SBC members questions to him on critical topics such as how to avoid restricted accounts to how bookies track winners in his revealing exposé.
- Our big-race analysis on the Grand National, from expert tipster Scott Armstrong , including his 4 best value bets against the field at 33/1, 25/1, 20/1 & 14/1.
- Plus much, much more besides including all the latest stats, reviews and updates on the best horse racing and sports tipsters, plus all the free strategies and systems for you to download or follow on our members forum.
The great news is that all of this available for the equivalent of just £1.52 per week and with a full money back guarantee if not in any way satisfied once you have joined.
To finally make your betting pay, click here to join and gain instant access
Smart Betting Club Editor