After SBC Podcast Episode #59 was so well received on the 5 Stages of Profitable Betting, I made a call for questions so that we could discuss this topic further and in this brand new podcast (Episode 61), myself, Josh and Rowan from SBC answer them!
Whether it be how to get started, bet brokers, bet tracking, using smaller bookmakers or even what sport was most profitable for each of us last year, we tackle all of that and more in this new podcast episode.
Each of you reading this email is at a different stage of your journey betting (just as each of Josh, Rowan and I have different setups) and so this podcast is there to give you more guidance and help on what you need to do wherever you are at!
An In-Depth Chat Answering Your Questions
In this episode Rowan, Josh and answer questions relating to:
- Our past year of punting – highs, lows and what is working best
- How to start out following tipsters or using +EV strategies
- Bet Brokers – logistics, limits, recommendations and accessibility in different jurisdictions
- Bankroll management at different stages of the betting journey
- Tracking bets in a varied portfolio
- How to get the best of the wide range of non-Oddschecker bookmakers
More Help? Here for Every Stage!
To accompany our podcasts, we also reference many SBC Resources that can help further available as a Smart Betting Club member.
Topics like our Bet Broker Guide, Major & Independent Bookmaker Guide, plus of course a full outline on each of the 5 Stages of Profitable Betting and the tipsters/tools to follow during each stage.
Whether this be the best tipsters with Soft Bookmakers (Stage 1 to 3) or the best with Exchange/Sharp Bookmakers (Stages 4 to 5) we can help you every step of the way of your journey.
So why not see what difference SBC can make to your betting with a subscription to our service today.