SBC Is Growing! New Role Now Available…
A candidate is sought to assist a new US sport and customer focused website dedicated to reviewing and exploring the world of betting handicappers. Building on the existing ‘Smart Betting Club’ brand established in Europe, the successful candidate will be responsible for helping with the launch and maintenance of the service website alongside ongoing content creation.
This includes overseeing all aspects of the handicapper reviews published from start to finish and their ongoing monitoring and reporting. A talent for analytical writing is a must alongside a strong understanding of the betting and handicapper world and familiarity with key concepts and terminology. Past experience in marketing, copywriting and social media would be helpful.
Training will be given as you work alongside the existing Smart Betting Club team on this new service, although the right individual will be someone self motivated and able to work well remotely.
It’s a role well suited to someone already involved or interested in the betting/handicapping world and with a passion to build their betting expertise and work with an established brand on something groundbreaking and unique.
Initially a part time, online flexible role of 10 hours per week with pay rate negotiable dependent on experience level. Scope for the level of work involved to increase post website launch.
This is a remote work role so a computer/internet access is a requirement.
- Helping to build the US website and content to get it ready for launch
- Helping with the layout/structure of the website initially and as it grows
- Maintaining and posting articles and content onto the website as it is published
- Overseeing social media content (Twitter mostly) and interaction with users
- Dealing with some customer service enquiries – specifically requiring a skilled betting answer that admin staff will pass on.
- Writing and structuring Tipster (Handicapper) reviews for publication
- Working on a schedule for reviews and content publication
- Liaising with websites and services to 1) engage them for a review and then 2) overseeing the review itself and the analysis alongside odds/line tracking by members of the SBC team as required
- Writing marketing emails to highlight content publication and to engage future customers
- Deep experience of the US betting scene alongside main sports (e.g. NFL, NCAAF, NBA) and betting markets.
- Must have a passion for betting and bet regularly.
- Understanding of all main betting terminologies specifically in relation to US betting
- An understanding of mathematics and probability
- Experience of the US handicapper industry and all the main players and resources
- Desire to grow and expand their betting knowledge
- Experience writing informed betting content of some form – be it reviews of products, sales copy or similar
- Marketing experience including email marketing and copywriting
- Social media experience
- Experience podcasting and on YouTube
If this role interests you, send a CV and introductory email with as much relevant detail as per your suitability and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org