Today I am going to make a racket as I serve up a tennis service that you will love.
Now that I have run out of tennis-related puns, it is time to talk about Tennis Pilot.
As the name indicates, this is a tennis advisory service that provides bets across all of the major global tours. Run by two friends who met at Oxford University, Tennis Pilot has over seven years of results that we have analysed closely for an extended period of time, in order to write a brand new detailed review about their service.
Since 2016, Tennis Pilot have put forward 6,769 selections with the following headline figures:
- Profits stand at 2,530.54 points to advised variable staking
- This return comes from stakes of 14,649 points, meaning that ROI stands at 17.27%
- Odds average out at 8.25 (or 7.25/1) with a strike rate of 34.75%
- Returns on the best tours with the highest liquidity are both approaching 20% (19.77% ROI for the ATP & 18.90% ROI for the WTA)
- ROC for Tennis Pilot stands at 495% with £10 per point staking, returning profits of £25,305
An average of 60 monthly selections makes this a ‘low workload’ service but to get the best returns, a wide selection of bookmaker and exchange accounts is advised (with access to Pinnacle being a considerable advantage).
SBC Discount & Full Review
Tennis is quickly becoming a leading source of excellent tipping services and a sport that more and more SBC members are turning to in order to make a profit betting.
You can read our detailed review of Tennis Pilot and all our other recommended services, be it Tennis related or otherwise with an SBC membership.
By joining you will get instant access to a detailed report on Tennis Pilot’s performance, with profit breakdowns, price sensitivity analysis and Monte Carlo simulations making up just a fraction of what is inside.
In addition, a 25% discount is available on all of Tennis Pilot’s subscription packages for SBC Members – meaning that the discount on an annual subscription would go a long way to covering your SBC membership costs!