Earlier this week we published our 80th and latest Smart Betting Club Magazine, which features the usual mix of independent tipster reviews and expert articles all designed to help you make money betting.
It has something for everyone, from our guide to the best betting apps to our reviews of a top football tipster and a HOT new racing betting website, plus our 5 top tips on starting betting profitably.
If you are already convinced of the value of an SBC Membership then sign-up here to gain instant access to this latest issue and our entire 7 year back catalogue. If not, then read on for more about how SBC can help YOU make money betting…
1) The latest in our Betting On The Move series of articles, this time with a focus on the best betting apps for your mobile or tablet including..
- Our top 5 bookmaker based apps – Almost every bookie has an app these days, but who has the best? Read our top 5 based on ease of use, size, speed & security.
- How to download betting apps to Apple, Android and Windows phones – Essential, particularly if you have an Android based phone, as they don’t make it easy to download betting apps
- The best non-bookmaker apps to help you betting – including best football and racing apps, best access and Live TV apps.
And if this feature on betting apps interests you, then be sure to check out our recent articles from November and December on the best mobile phones and tablets for betting. All available with an SBC membership.
2) Our fully independent review of the Premier Betting football tipster service from well known betting author Pete Nordstedt and his associate – Danny Jaques. We have the full stats on just how much money you can make from their tips with an in depth review of how their advised bets stack up performance wise .
3) The hot new racing website, which is quickly becoming a great site to pick up and share strategies and systems to make money betting on the sport of Kings. With a spate of recent winners and only £8.99 per month, it has really made us sit up and take notice. They also offer access to a horse racing odds database, enabling you to spot betting market trends and help you understand which bookmakers are in the know on certain trainers and yards.
4) Our 5 top tips for any new gambler on how to best get started betting seriously. Includes our advice on odds comparison, how to deposit funds and withdraw winnings into betting accounts plus how to earn cashback on your betting.
5) An exclusive interview with Easyodds’s top football and darts tipster – Simon Hopper on the secrets behind his tipping success. Simon talked us through all aspects of his betting, including just how he selects his highly rated football bets and lays.
6) The 7 best tipping threads available on the SBC Forum and those you should be following! Includes the likes of SBC member ‘Geegee’ who has made a profit of 168 pts at a 15% ROI over the course of a few years from his free racing tips. Some of the best tipsters are available for free…on our forum!
Plus much, much more besides including our racing expert’s best bets for Days 3 and 4 of the Cheltenham Festival.
Take Advantage Of Our Money Back Guarantee
The great news is that all of our content is available for the equivalent of just £1.52 per week and with a full money back guarantee if not in any way satisfied once you joined.
Ensuring you have nothing to lose and everything to gain from taking up a new membership today.
Sign-up for the Smart Betting Club and gain instant access all of our magazine content and much more besides!
Peter – SBC Editor