Yes, you read that correctly. 150% bank growth…from one bet.
This happened last week. A Lucky 15 winning bet. Four horses, three winners (and a loser, would you believe?). 25/1, 14/1, 17/2. I thought I’d write down some very random thoughts about all this.
- Bloody Hell!!!! Get in you absolute stonker you!!!
- I discovered a part of me I don’t like too much. You see, the 25/1 winner actually won at 40s. And the 17/2 winner at 10s. “If only I had BOG”, I thought. Well, greed is one of the Deadly Sins, and if you’ve seen Se7en, you’ll understand I’m not too keen to commit to many of those too often. Am I a horrible person for thinking this way, even if it was only for a moment?
- Bookie Bashing is ace. To be completely honest, I knew this already. And genuinely, sincerely, I don’t think that because of the results I’ve enjoyed from the Racing Tracker. Seriously, this Tracker is only a small part of what they offer.
- Continuing the Bookie Bashing theme, if ever there was a case of putting more in to get more out, this is it. Sure, you can scratch at the surface and do well, but just a little bit of thought and a little bit of effort goes a long way. I’m seeing this away from the Racing Tracker, which brings me on to…
- At some point, I am inevitably going to be shut down by the bookmakers. I’m trying to make the Racing Tracker a staple part of a much more well balanced Bookie Bashing diet. I’m still at the early stages, but my aim is to create something sustainable, and this means exploring other angles, edges, and strategies. No doubt, in the fullness of time, I’ll be reporting back on those in these posts.
- My ROI for the Racing Tracker is now stupid! And unsustainable. Put it this way, I’m not suddenly going to increase my stakes fivefold or anything daft like that. I do intend to get to that point, but slowly, slowly does it. I appreciate that I have been blessed by the Gods of Randomness and Variance, but they can be a fickle pair and I’m not going to do anything to upset them. Not deliberately anyway.
Bet Alchemist (100pt bank): Staked 205pts, +0.585pts, roi 0.28%, roc 0.58%, High 0.58pts, DD 0pts, Max DD -24.338pts
Northern Monkey (80): Staked 378.375pts, -52.58pts, roi -13.89%, roc -65.72%, High 0pts, DD -58.589pts, Max DD -58.589pts
The Value Bettor (40): Staked 9.75pts, +1.46pts, roi 14.97%, roc 3.65%, High 2.71pts, DD -1.25pts, Max DD -2pts
BB Racing Tracker (100): Staked 430pts, +561.256pts, roi 130.52%, roc 561.25%, High 561.256pts, DD 0pts, Max DD -13.388pts
Racing Totals: ROI 52.78%, ROC 160.09%.