Festival Value – Big Race Meeting Winning Tips
SBC have teamed up with the consistently profitable racing tipster, Kieran Ward to provide access to his fantastic Festival Value tipping service.
With a profitable record dating back to 2011 and with over 2,000 proofed bets behind him, Kieran knows how to make a profit from horse racing at these big festival meetings.
Based on his fantastic ‘Value Method’ strategy, which has consistently beaten the bookmakers for several years, this service is your opportunity to maximise your profits at the big festivals.
Ideal For Selective & ‘Bookie Limited’ Bettors
The Festival Value service supplies advice only during the big racing festivals – the likes of Royal Ascot, Cheltenham, Glorious Goodwood and many others, thus making it ideal for those of you who prefer to be more selective with your betting.
It is also perfect for those of you who struggle to get on due to bookmaker limitations as during such festivals, bookmakers are often willing to take far larger bets than usual.
Long-term the Festival Value service has made a substantial profit of 488 points from 2175 bets. This equates to a ROI of 11.22% and a ROC of 244.07% as revealed by the table below:
This record is based on backing all horses 9/2 and under with 2 points to win and those 5/1 and above 1 point each way. Ensuring a total of 2 stakes risked on each and every bet.
All bets are supplied via email at around 10.40am for each day of a major festival/race meeting. You can also access them via a secure login to the Festival Value members only website.
The Festival Value Service advises bets at the following meetings throughout the year:
- Hennessy Festival, Newbury – End November
- International Meeting, Cheltenham – Mid Dec
- Victor Chandler Chase, Ascot – Mid Jan
- Festival Trials Meeting, Cheltenham – End Jan
- Ascot Chase Day, Ascot Mid Feb
- Cheltenham Festival Mid March
- Grand National Meeting, Aintree – Early April
- Guineas Meeting, Newmarket – End April/Early May
- May Festival, Chester- Early/Mid May
- Derby Festival, Epsom – Early June
- Royal Ascot – Mid June
- July Meeting, Newmarket – Mid July
- Glorious Goodwood – End July/Early August
- Ebor Meeting, York – End August
- St Leger Meeting, Doncaster Mid September
- Cambridgeshire Meeting, Newmarket End September
- Future Champions Day, Newmarket – October
- Open meeting, Cheltenham – Mid November
Service Nuts & Bolts
Below you can find more on some of the key pointers on the Festival Value service:
Bet Notifications Via Email: As a subscriber to the service you will get all bet notifications sent to you via email promptly every time there is a qualifying ‘Festival Value’ meeting taking place.
Bet Timing: All bets are advised at around 10.30 to 10.40am every day of a Festival.
Staking: All bets are advised to be backed 2 points to win if 9/2 and below or 1 point each way if 5/1 and above. Thus a total of 2 points is risked on each selection.
Bookmakers: Bets are only settled at prices available with the main bookmakers you find on Oddschecker. Kieran never quotes a price that is available with less than 2 bookmakers. Nearly 70% of bets are available generally – that is available with 5 or more bookmakers.
Festival Value Service
12 months membership @ £199 + VAT
Click here to subscribe