I have had a better holiday every year since joining SBC! 

Name: Dave
Joined: May 2014
Betting on: 90% of my betting is focused on Horse racing, Football and NFL with Golf covering the other 10%.
Following: 6 tipsters

Why did you join the Smart Betting Club?

In 2014, I started to realise I could make a little bit of additional money from sports betting and wanted to maximise my returns by seeing how other people made money. There are literally hundreds of tipsters out there, each with their own claims and success stories. Having an independent service like SBC was crucial in helping understand that.

How has the Smart Betting Club helped you?

SBC has helped me in different ways through my journey.  Firstly by identifying those tipsters worth following, but also those that would also fit into my schedule. The Tipster Profit Reports were such a key help in that.

Secondly at the time you realise that bookmakers will close and restrict your accounts very easily, SBC is a great help in telling you which tipsters prices come under the most pressure quickly and also advice on how to extend the life of your accounts.

Also when I have any questions regarding any aspect of sports betting, they have been able to help or point me in the direction of someone else who helped.

What do you like most about the Smart Betting Club service?

There are many things to like.  I like the fact it’s called the smart betting club and not the secret betting club anymore! This isn’t something that should be hidden away.  This is a place where people can learn how to bet successfully, but also sustainably.  There is no point betting on horses the night before or early in the morning as your accounts get shut down.  SBC helps you learn and gives you the tools to make some additional money.

How much have you made betting since you joined the Smart Betting Club?

I have had a better holiday every year since joining SBC!  Thank you.

What are your betting plans for the future?

It’s going very well, but I know things can change quickly.  Having SBC on my side to identify up and coming tipsters, keeping me aware of changes in the marketplace, will hopefully ensure I can continue the success story.